Join our team and become part of the Shaker success story!
Shaker is the developer of Virtual Job Tryout, a high-fidelity, interactive, web-based hiring system. We offer a fast-paced environment focused on growing and learning, and we never forget to have fun.
Our client base continues to expand and we are looking to add professionals who see their careers in the same way our clients see their selection systems – customizable experiences that reach their full potential and reward through creativity, commitment, and hard work. If you join Shaker, you’ll be working with a large team of fellow industrial-organizational psychologists, data scientists, and technology team members.
Insights Team Consultant/Analyst
As a member of our Insights Team, you’ll be involved in:
- Conducting in-depth data analyses using Virtual Job Tryout content and client data, including predictive validation/revalidation, business impact and adverse impact, turnover analyses, and one-off analyses addressing specific client needs
- Generating and disseminating cutting-edge thought leadership such as conference presentations, publications, or blog posts; applying and extending findings to provide true data-driven insights to the larger Shaker team and clients
- Performing job analysis and regularly updating custom assessment content to reflect organizational/role changes over time
- Providing client support by interfacing directly with clients and business partners on various fronts such as presenting validation/revalidation results, communicating business impact of Shaker assessments, and educating on industry trends and best practices
- Assisting the Build Team with new client job analysis, creating innovative assessment content, and conducting validation studies
- Extensive technical and business writing including technical reports and client communications
We’re looking for people with:
- An MA or PhD in industrial-organizational psychology (all levels of experience may apply)
- Extremely strong technical and business writing capabilities
- Advanced data analysis and reasoning skills with guru-level SPSS prowess
- Interest in advancing selection research through scholarly inquiry
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills
- Drive to travel up a steep (nearly vertical) learning curve
- Passion and commitment to help organizations with talent acquisition challenges
- Ability to build relationships with business executives and HR practitioners
Other things we value:
- Sincere desire to positively impact our clients; a genuine willingness to help
- A knack for communicating with folks, at all levels in all the usual ways
- An avid learner who can think on their feet
- Exceptional creativity and curiosity for innovation
- Interest to live and work in Cleveland, OH
To explore this opportunity, please send cover letter and resume to Dan Koletsky at firstname.lastname@example.org.