Join our team and become part of the Shaker success story!
Shaker is the developer of Virtual Job Tryout, a high-fidelity, interactive, web-based hiring system. We offer a fast-paced environment focused on growing and learning, and we never forget to have fun.
Our client base continues to expand and we are looking to add professionals who see their careers in the same way our clients see their selection systems – customizable experiences that reach their full potential and reward through creativity, commitment, and hard work. If you join Shaker, you’ll be working with a large team of fellow industrial-organizational psychologists.
As a member of our team, you’ll be involved in:
- Developing Virtual Job Tryout content (interactive, innovative web-based assessment), this may include development of new assessment content or strategic updates to existing content
- Job analysis work; participating in interviews, focus groups, building surveys, and analyzing data
- Performance modeling and data analysis, including business impact analyses
- Extensive technical and business writing, including technical reports and item writing
- Interfacing with clients and business partners in the development of solutions, presenting business impact results, and providing ongoing client support
- Other activities such as survey work, training development, interview guide writing
- Generating and disseminating cutting-edge thought leadership such as conference presentations, publications, or blog posts; provide data-driven insights to the larger Shaker team and clients
We’re looking for people with:
- An MA or PhD in industrial-organizational psychology (all levels of experience may apply)
- Extremely strong technical and business writing capabilities
- Advanced data analysis and reasoning skills with guru-level SPSS prowess
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills
- Drive to travel up a steep (nearly vertical) learning curve
- Passion and commitment to help organizations with talent acquisition challenges
- Ability to build relationships with business executives and HR practitioners
Other things we value:
- Sincere desire to positively impact our clients, a genuine willingness to help
- A knack for communicating with folks, at all levels in all the usual ways
- An avid learner who can think on their feet
- Exceptional creativity and curiosity for innovation
- Interest to live and work in Cleveland, OH
To explore this opportunity, please send cover letter and resume to Dan Koletsky at email@example.com.