Join our team and become part of the Shaker success story!
Shaker is the developer of Virtual Job Tryout, a high-fidelity, interactive, web-based hiring system. We offer a fast-paced environment focused on growing and learning, and we never forget to have fun.
Our company continues to expand, and we are looking to add professionals seeking a setting where they are encouraged to reach their full potential and are rewarded for their creativity, commitment, and hard work. If you join Shaker International, you’ll be working with a team of fellow professionals dedicated to helping our clients improve their quality of hire with data-driven technology.
As a Project Manager, you’ll be involved in:
- Managing the coordination and completion of high-visibility client-facing projects; specifically, the implementation of new Virtual Job Tryouts
- Setting deadlines, assigning responsibilities, and monitoring and summarizing progress on multiple concurrent projects; using detailed project plans and timelines to monitor and track progress
- Leading project calls, including for implementation planning, training and ad hoc meetings
- Working directly with clients and Shaker teammates to ensure all project requirements are met and deliverables exceed expectations
- Coordinating internal resources (ranging from administrative to technical) for the flawless execution of projects
- Managing project financials, invoicing, and changes to the project scope
We’re looking for professionals with:
- Background in industrial-organizational psychology preferred
- At least three years of proven working experience in a client-facing project management role preferred
- Familiarity with strategic human resource initiatives and a passion for and commitment to helping organizations with talent acquisition challenges
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills
- The ability to lead a cross-functional team and work closely with clients to drive project success
- The ability to build relationships with business executives and HR practitioners
- Strong organizational skills, including attention to detail and multitasking
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office
Other things we value:
- Sincere desire to positively impact our clients, a genuine willingness to help
- A knack for communicating with folks, at all levels in all the usual ways
- An avid learner who can think on their feet
To explore this opportunity, please send cover letter and resume to email@example.com.